FarBeyondBelieving: I GRADUATED

26 June 2013

I GRADUATED


This is a very quick blog post for all of you. But today I officially GRADUATED my 4 year Bachelor course Communication & Media Design. With a 7.5 (out of 10), I'm so excited but it still have to realize this actually happened.

And another surprise, yesterday my parents (and one of my best friend's parents) told us they booked us a ticket and hotel to Rome as a gift. And this will be for next week. Woaa, I'm going to Rome!

And after all that, I have some really exciting blog posts coming up. I filmed some videos and hopefully lots more posts. See you soon!

22 comments:

  1. Whaaaaah! gefeliciteerd! En veel plezier in Rome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, congrats! You deserve it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, gefeliciteerd! En wat tof, naar Rome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd!en heel veel plezier in Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeeee! Gefeliciteerd!! Veel plezier in Rome! xx


    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Nieke! And have fun in Rome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gefeliciteerd! Rome is zó leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fijn nieuws! Gefeliciteerd en heel veel plezier in Rome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super goed, gefeliciteerd! En heel veel plezier in Rome, geweldige stad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gefeliciteerd! Heel veel plezier, Rome is fantastisch mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gefeliciteeeerd! Veel plezier in Rome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gefeliciteerd! Goed gedaan. Veel plezier in Rome! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat goed zeg, gefeliciteerd!



    Liefs,
    Hazal
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gefeliciteerd !! En veel plezier in Rome !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post sweets.....
    may be we can follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke