FarBeyondBelieving: A part of my childhood

13 February 2013

A part of my childhood


Harry Potter. Who doesn't know about the boy who lived. And all though I'll tell you a bit more about my story about the obsession and Harry Potter in another blog post. I really wanted to share this video. For the last 13 years of my life I've been a massive Harry Potter fan and because I'm currently re-watching all the movies because my boyfriend hasn't seen any of them..

I really wanted to share this with all of you. I've been to a premiere in London and waited for 28 hours to see all the celebrities, had Harry Potter lego collections when I was younger, dressed up as Hermione and went to the studio tour. (Like I said.. More in another blogpost about this) It has been a big part of my childhood and I met a lot of people because I had an Emma Watson fansite called shining-emma.nl, and yes, really I did. This video shows a lot of good memories and that's.. Why I really wanted to share it with all of you.

If you want to know what I did for my Harry Potter obsession? Keep an eye out for tomorrow's blogpost.

8 comments:

  1. Ik heb Harry Potter t/m het vierde deel gezien, maar wil nog graag de rest zien! Oh en HP is áltijd tijdens Kerst haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige video, ik kreeg er kippevel van!
    Ik hou echt van Harry Potter, ben nu ook de boeken opnieuw aan het lezen en daarna gelijk de bijbehorende film kijken (voor de zoveelste keer, haha).
    Vind het zo jammer dat het afgelopen is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter is bij mij ook zeker een deel van mijn jeugd. Het is ook zo gaaf om het eerste deel weer te bekijken, dan pas zie je hoe jong Daniel eigelijk was :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben ook echt weg van deze films/boeken, maar niet zo enorm als jij ;) het is wel zo dat ik NIET van lezen hou maar de boeken binnen 2-3 dagen uit had en ik heb van de kerstvakantie een marathon gehouden van alle films (ik had 5, 6 en 7(x2)) nog niet gezien. Helemaal geweldig! xx

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. shining-emma.nl huh? Hmm that feels like looong ago hihi. Had seen the video before, it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove Harry Potter (as you know). Can't believe your bf hasn't seen the movies yet! :P
    Can't wait for your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaah ik hou zo van Harry Potter. Oooh wat gaaf dat jij naar de studio tour bent geweest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah nu heb ik echt zin om je post van morgen te zien! I love Harry Potter. We hebben wel een beetje dezelfde smaak qua films/series (GoT haha).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke