FarBeyondBelieving: ArtEZ fashion show

24 January 2013

ArtEZ fashion show

Yesterday around 7pm I got an email from Style-Chameleon, I won a ticket for the ArtEZ fashion show! And as I'd never been to one before, this seemed like an amazing opportunity. I heard about the show a day before so yesterday I had to be in Amsterdam by 3 to get in. After a fun lunch with a friend I met up with some other bloggers. Of course I had my camera with me. And as I never took photos at a fashion show before I thought I might be hard. And yes it was, there is so much light on the models, you have to change the shutter time every time. (I always photograph on Manual) So as you see I tried to do some experimenting and it worked out okay. I only took my 50mm (f1.8) lens and these are the best shots.

This show was made by students and as I still have to get used to things like this, I thought it looked great. Different, of course! But that's why it's a fashion show. I definitely enjoyed it and had a great time meeting other bloggers as well. It's hard for me to say something about the collection as it's not really something I would wear daily. I loved the leathery black outfits. The colors in the collection were, black, neon green and red, like you see in my photos. What do you guys think? Have you ever been to a fashion show before?

16 comments:

  1. Never have been to an fashion show but the only show i would be intrested in would be plus sized fashion. So who knows in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige foto's!! Like like like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's hoor!

    Vond het gezellig :)



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    €100 NELLY GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige foto's!
    Het was echt leuk om zoiets mee te maken.
    Het was gezellig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool photos :) I actually really like the clothing shown, very interesting. Never been to a fashion show, but would love to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele gave foto's! leuk je ontmoet te hebben! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to hear you had a great time at the fashion show. This week is also Amsterdam Fashion Week (AFW)so there are a lot of fashion events going on. I've been going to fashion shows since 2012 some during AFW but also went to Royal Academy of Art, The Hague but never been to the one of Artez.

    www.journey2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat tof dat je een kaartje had gewonnen en dat je er bij mocht zijn! Een andere blogger die ik ken was er ook al geweest. Ik ga overmorgen ook naar twee shows, heb er zoveel zin in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wat een mooie foto`s! maar wat een lelijke kleding haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik vind je foto's toch erg goed gelukt! Ik ben zelf nog nooit naar een fashion show geweest en eerlijk gezegd vind ik collecties als deze ook moeilijk te waarderen - ik vind aparte kleding mooi, maar het moet wel draagbaar blijven voor mij. Ik snap dat voor ontwerpers kleding net zo goed een kunstvorm is, maar bij mij blijft altijd de gedachte hangen dat je het ook nog praktisch moet kunnen dragen, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can imagine it is quite hard to shoot good fashion photos, but from these I get a quite good impression, I think. Must have been really nice, your first fashion show woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never been to a fashion show before, but it seems a really fun thing to do someday. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ziet er uit al een gave show!:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mooie foto's heb je gemaakt! Ben hier groen van jaloezie haha. Leuk man. Ga je vast toevoegen aan je portfolio of niet? X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ik vind de tweede foto zo tof he!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke