FarBeyondBelieving: To old for dressing up?

07 December 2012

To old for dressing up?

First of all, thanks so much all for the comments on my video. I've got a lot of comments on me 'not looking in the camera'. But I've got a flip screen, so I was looking at.. myself. I'll try to pay attention to that next time and thanks for pointing it out to me. 
Source: cosplay.com

For those of you who are with me from the beginning might remember this post. This is a part 2! As it might sound a bit weird, this can be considered as an inspiration post for me as well. The time and dedication these people put in to their costumes. Absolutely amazing! And who am I kidding? You are never to old to dress up, all though, not in my opinion.

If you don't recognize the costumes? Here we go from the first to the last: Ariel and Eric (The Litte Mermaid), V for Vendetta, Halo, Rapunzel (Tangled), Prince Caspian and Susan Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia), Astrid, Hickup and Toothless (How To Train Your Dragon) and Bumblebee (Transformers). 

I can browse the internet for costumes all day and not get bored. It makes me want to make a lot of these costumes and get to work immediately. I definitely don't have the knowledge but would love to wear these costumes. What do you guys think of cosplay and these costumes?

9 comments:

  1. I am sure you know my love for cosplay and costume. I just wish the netherlands had more cosplay events that werecloser by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some come so close to the real thing, it's almost scary if you think it is not the real thing. But love the examples you showed here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first costumes look so damn real you'd believe it's the actual fairytale come to live. I think it's amazing how much time and effort people can put into these costumes to make them as real as possible, and I really think it's amazing people do this. It's so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of dressing up, but I do love seeing other peoples costumes. Those are some really awesome costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never got the appeal in wanting to do this myself, but Rapunzel looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow that looks so cool

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind verkleden nog steeds leuk!! Maar wel voor een feestje of de carnaval.. anders zou ik het niet doen. Mooie rapunzel zeg, wauw.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke