FarBeyondBelieving: Concert photography, a first

28 December 2012

Concert photography, a first

You all know that I'm interested in photography, and currently still working on my photojournalism minor. As I love to go to concerts I decided to give concert photography a try. I emailed a venu and asked if it was possible me to take some photos. They didn't mind guest photographers and were very welcome. The band I got to photograph, The Fortunate Sons, a Creedance Clearwater Revival cover band. These are some of the best ones I made, other then photographing the music was nice to listen to as well, especially because I knew some of the song.

How did I do for a first time?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really good for a first time! I sometimes take photos when my dad's coverband performes, but it's not that easy if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first picture! You did a very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De een na laatste is prachtig! Rest ziet er ook goed uit voor een eerste keer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't be able to give very technical tips, but it looks very good in my opinion. I especially really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried this. But I like fifth picture as it is an bit calmer in overal colour wise.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke